Yes, you hear it right. It is LEGALLY possible to download insta stories of public account using third party application.
What is Instagram Story?
Instagram story is a feature of Instagram launched in August 2016. At first, everyone had doubts about the effectiveness of this feature but as of January 2019, Instagram stories recorded more than 500 million daily users. This goes to show how interesting people find and use Instagram stories daily.
For those who don’t know what Instagram stories are, Instagram stories are those visuals that always pops up when you tap the circular profile pictures at the top of your homepage. The new stories that you have not viewed yet have a purple-pink glow circle around them, they also last for 24 hours after which they disappear forever except you get to download them before the 24 hours elapses.
As an Instagram user, there are times when you come across an amazing story (picture or video) that you like and you want to have it on your phone. You will have to download it before the story disappears.
Is it possible to download an Instagram story?
Of course, YES. It is very possible to download insta dp and Instagram story. Although the simplest way to get an Instagram story is to just screenshot it, it is much better when you download it directly to your phone.
However, to download another user’s story, that user’s profile must be public and not private. Below is a very simple guide to help you out if you want to download an Instagram story that you like. To start, this guide will be divided into three categories:
- For iPhone users
- For Android users
- For PC/desktop users.
For iPhone users
- Go to your app store and download any Instagram story saver app. For example “story Reposter”.
- Open the app and search for the person who posted the story you want to download with the username.
- Chose the story you want to download
- Tap the “download” button and then select “save image” if it is a picture or “save video” if it is video.
- Go to your camera roll to see what you have saved.
For Android users
- Go to Google play store and download any Instagram story saver of your choice. The app with the best customer review is usually the best to pick. For example “story saver”.
- Then log in to your Instagram account through the app.
- Check for the story you want to download and click it open.
- Click on save, it will then appear in the “story saver” folder in your camera roll.
- Check your gallery to see the story, be it a picture or video.
For PC/Desktop users
- Get an Instagram story saver software or just type in storiesig.com in your browser.
- Search for and click open the profile of the username you want to download a story from.
- Search for the particular story you want to download.
- Click on the download option on the story you want to download and it will save automatically to your computer’s download folder.
Either you are a blogger, or in the entertainment industry or just a regular person, there are one or two instances where we want to save Instagram stories from our friends, family, or favorite celebrities.
Well, now you don’t have to stress over it because you don’t have to pay a hacker to do it for you. Consider this a quick DIY blog post guide.